123 Kid....finishers

Been watching the early Raws with you and it appears to me that they never gave the 123-Kid an actual finisher. In the RAW video game, it's a moonsault, but he doesn't finish a match with that on TV any times outside of the original Razor match that I can remember.

My question, could the 123 Kid heel turn have gone over better if he had a true "one-strike" finisher? Also, shouldn't he have just changed his name to "The Million Dollar Kid"?

Well, I mean, clearly they had no plans for the Kid as a serious guy and we all know the deal with why he even got pushed where he did.  They should have done a LOT of things with Evil Kid and just never did, much like Tatanka.  Although according to Titan Sinking, the Tatanka deal was that he himself did not want to change his gimmick, which makes him the giant idiot and not Vince.

Anyway, Kid's finisher was frequently a leg lariat or spinkick variation, which was fine.  I was never a fan of the carpet muncher as a serious finish, but at least it was something that got over once he was Syxx/XPac.

Comments

1. Huh, I always thought the Kid's finisher was a top rope legdrop.

2. Wasn't it a fluke rollup

3. Wasn't his finisher One Night in Chyna?

4. I always thought the facebuster thingy he did when he came back as X-Pac was a decent enough finisher for a cruiserweight. It seems lame in hindsight because every other Diva has done that move since. I dunno. I loved Pac in '98 because I'd just started watching.

5. Yeah the Kid had a lot of finishers, but I think he mostly used fluke rollups to win in the WWF because it fit his gimmick. WCW was the first company to give Waltman his first serious finisher with the cross face chickenwing.

6. Charismatic eNegro Jef VinsonNovember 12, 2014 at 7:57 AM

Shining Wizard would have worked.

Also I agree with Tatanka. He should have gotten the corporate makeover.

7. Looking back, it seems strange that his WCW finisher was the Crossface Chickenwing (or the Buzzkill, if you will). It kind of fit his annoying guy persona, the kind of prick who would sneak up on you and put you in a move you can't get out of, but it was a big departure from his high flyer style. I'm guessing that was a conscious move to distance himself from the plucky face character, just in case The Kid persona didn't do that enough. It's weird though that he didn't keep the move in his set after he returned to WWF. Usually guys keep old moves around even after they pick up new ones, like how Steve Austin wasn't above occasionally pulling out the Million Dollar Dream.

8. It made a lot of sense for him, an impact move that didn't involve any lifting and could be hit suddenly.

9. Maybe Vince wanted to protect the move because he was friends with Backlund? But yeah, I loved how he adopted the chickenwing as his finisher too.

10. I bet he thought the heel turn would be temporary and he'd be back to Native American hero soon enough.

11. It doesn't surprise me about Tatanka. The guy doesn't seem very smart to the business and he's a mark for his own gimmick.

12. One of the things I loved about being a young wrestling fan was to watch new guys debut their finishers. But Kid used a lot of different ones. I remember him using a tornado DDT to beat Damien Demento and someone already mentioned the top rope legdrop. And he obviously couldn't use his indy finisher, which was a tombstone piledriver (Lightning Spike).

13. I'm surprised they kept him a heel until the end of the run considering how badly it bombed. While babyface Tatanka didn't set the worl on fire, he was at least motivated in that role. I think not turning Tatanka again was just Vince being a jerk.

14. In some ways it made Kid matches more exciting because it followed less of a formula and you never knew how the match was going to end.

15. Wasn't it running to his grandmother's car?

16. CruelConnectionNumber2November 12, 2014 at 8:22 AM

Kid had a finisher. Legdrop off the top.

17. Charismatic eNegro Jef VinsonNovember 12, 2014 at 8:24 AM

This is what pisses me off about faces that go heel. You need an image makeover to sell it and you have to embrace it. Even subtle things like changing from tights to trunks like Jericho and HHH did or changing colors like the Rock does wonders.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan would have sucked if he stayed in the red and yellow.

18. It's true. That Demento match I mentioned was about a week or two after he finished with Ramon and the whole story of the match was that Kid couldn't bodyslam Damien. He tried and sold like Hogan when Hulk couldn't pick up a big guy and it was so peculiar because Demento wasn't that large a man and a regular babyface could throw him around easily. But Kid wasn't a normal wrestler so he had to figure out different ways to beat guys so when he finally slammed Demento, it was huge.

PSYCHOLOGY!!!

19. Charismatic eNegro Jef VinsonNovember 12, 2014 at 8:24 AM

It definitely finished her career.

20. That's true. It doesn't matter how good a heel turn might seem on paper, but if the guy doesn't get behind the heel character 100% then it's going to bomb.

21. Charismatic eNegro Jef VinsonNovember 12, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Nikki Bella with an over the top image makeover would be money. Instead she still is dressed like she did before she went heel so it's not as effective.

22. Waltman wasn't your regular cruiserweight. The dude knew how to work.

23. Charismatic eNegro Jef VinsonNovember 12, 2014 at 8:31 AM

His gimmick worked. He was trying to prove he could work with the heavyweights and that is why his heel turn made sense.

24. Yeah mixed bag. Opener was fun. Main Event was very good. Don't remember the woman's match, Goldust-Bam Bam was atrocious, Undertaker killing off those guys was fine but hard to watch until that happened. Wild Card match was different, very unique but I'm not sure if it was good. The ending was fine.

25. If NJPW wanted these videos posted, they would post them themselves and wouldn't take them down. Thus, debunking your little theory.

26. The women's match was really good despite it being really short, the Goldust/Bammer match was bad, but at least it was short. Goldust's entrance lasted longer than the match and I agree about the Wild Card match, it wasn't great, but was different had had some really entertaining segments during the match, but the overall tone of the match was a mess.

27. I remember the first time they introduced Ahmed as a member of the NOD and I thought he was money with that look but it lasted about three weeks and they replaced him with someone who actually did print money for them. Funny how those things work.

28. Virgil's Gimmick TableNovember 12, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Yeah, well after January 4th, it's gonna be 99.50%. So ha.

29. Must be why Mark Henry never danced. He had that ten year deal for a boatload of money, so Vince obviously wanted to do something with him from the get go. Kinda surprising that when he proved to not initially be worth the investment Vince didn't make him start dancing... maybe Henry had it in his contract. "You can call me Sexual Chocolate if you want, but it says here in line five of paragraph fourteen that I'm not dancing."

30. Yeah, I was always a huge Ahmed mark during this period, even after the injuries, I was still waiting for the guy to break out as the next big star and thought the heel turn was the catalyst he needed to make that happen, but then nothing.

31. The Kid also busted out some submission finishers on Superstars in 1994 in his lead-up to the summer title match with Bret Hart. I thought that was a nice piece of booking.

32. Nuance details like this is what I miss from old school wrestling.

33. It'd be great if the subtitles were Ahmed speak translated to what he's supposed to be saying, THEN translated to the equivalent phaseology in old timey English.

34. Kyle throws darts at a picture of Sean Fanning.

35. Heels should definitely dress less.

36. I miss how the name wrestlers wouldn't even use their finishers on jobbers, like they didn't need to pull out all the stops on George South.

37. I remember Diesel having a match with Holly or Horowitz in the buildup to his match with Taker at WM12 and you'd expect Diesel to finish the match with a powerbomb, but instead just punches him out of annoyance and pins him.

38. That Styles Clash on Tatsu was ugly. The match itself was fun but it was hard to buy Yoshi as a legit threat to AJ.

39. It bothers me that nobody is using that move. It's UFC when correctly applied. Backlund looked like a madman.

40. They booked him so up and down during his run. Comes in pre-Survivor Series and slamming Yoko and he's the next big thing. Then it's a heatless feud with Jarrett, followed by a heatless program with Camp Cornette. Then they get back on the train, give him the I-C title and he gets hurt right away. Comes back, they create the NoD as a heel machine for him to go against and give him and the Warriors the victory at Wrestlemania 13 before jobbing him out and turning him heel...then turning him face again and jobbing him more. Never made sense. His injuries definitely derailed him but the booking around him was so inconsistent.

41. I hated his arsenal of oral sex based finishers. I'm surprised he was willing to do those moves for so long, he ended up blowing his groin out on one and it was nasty.

42. I know Scott mentioned it before with the Raw buildup to IYH4 where they were phasing Nash out, but it was even more apparent to the buildup to Survivor Series as Nash was barely on tv during the buildup to his big title defense.

43. Post hijack.

If someone (ie: me) is a complete novice when it comes to Japanese wrestling, what matches or PPVs (or whatever) would you recommend as a good introduction? Are there any out there with English language commentary to help understand what the hell is going on?

Thanks!

44. Yeah, I'm more of a Steve Blackman anus punch guy myself.

45. I wouldn't quite call his feuds with Jarrett and Camp Cornette heatless as they obviously still saw Ahmed as the next big thing, but decided to give him the slowburn push. Look at Brock, when he started out he was feuding with the Hardys before getting to face the Rock.

And I agree, the injuries he sustained in 97 became a running joke so the booking became inconsistent as they wanted to protect him because he was over, but couldn't justify pushing him because of the injuries, and by the end of 97 they just completely gave up on the guy and buried him.

46. It was my favorite move as a kid just because it was so easy to apply and always use to annoy my friends by putting the hold on them.

47. So can you or someone post their wwe network username/pass so we can build awareness for the product?

48. Gunther the Nasty LoserNovember 12, 2014 at 9:40 AM

"we all know the deal with why he even got pushed where he did."

WHAT'S THE DEAL... with the Kid's push?

49. Brock was demolishing the Hardys though. Anything involving Jarrett at that time had to be the old Memphis thing so he has to look vulnerable to set up the big payoff, which never came of course. They could have had him in a "clean house" spot at the Rumble that would have made him look better.

The Camp Cornette stuff I have less problem with but the real heat of the program was when Ahmed went against Vader and instead they were pushing the Vader-Yoko stuff (which I understand) but again the guy is supposed to be crushing people during this early run and instead he's taking guitar shots and doing arm wrestling spots with Bulldog.

Wrestlemania 13 was pretty much his peak. He looked healthy, it was a fun brawl, tables were broken, everyone was happy.

50. Go to vault and click ECW Exposed.

51. This little daily motion site has a little bit of stuff! Haven't actually listened to it myself: http://www.dailymotion.com/NJPWEnglish

52. Styles has built a strong case for wrestler of the year.

53. I wouldn't say the Ahmed booking of early 96 was perfect, there were some issues as you noted, but I'm sure WWF looked at Ahmed as their secret weapon and wanted to bide their time before pushing him to the moon. The Jarrett thing was out of their control just because the reason Jarrett left was because he didn't want to be used to put Ahmed over. And I disagree they should have kept Ahmed out of the Rumble match just because they had too many "clean house" guys in the match as it was with Vader, Shawn and Diesel. Adding Ahmed in the match too would have took away away from that. In fact, they should have used Ahmed as the "clean house" guy in the 97 Rumble, but instead made a pretty poor showing of himself.

And Brock's booking wasn't perfect either. He SHOULD have been demolishing his opponents, but instead the guy was selling far too much for a guy they wanted to rocket push to the top and Scott also noted that. When Brock worked Raw, the guy looked pretty bad and always needed Heyman's help to win matches, but working Smackdown worked a lot better for him because they booked him far more dominantly there.

54. My friend and I used to joke that he should have been the 6-6-6 Kid. Though wasn't it reported that he would be known as "Psycho Kid" to go with "Sycho" Sid?

55. Could you send this message back in time to Ricky "Richard" Morton of the York Foundation?

56. Of the new ECW shows that are on the Network, which ones are most worth seeking out? I caught the Pillman debut, but I'm interested in the rest.

57. I am also contractually obliged to mention now that Tatanka's heel turn swerve = a commentary on the steroid trial.

58. No, he blew out his anus.

59. Titan Sinking was a pretty decent book - read it recently.

60. I've lent out my password to friends in exchange for an HBO a Go password. Not gonna do it here, though.

61. Heatwave 98 is their best PPV. Some of their 1995 DVD shows have some good stuff on them, too.

62. in fairness, it'd be scarier if 90% of the posters on here aren't trolls, but are actually real people posting nonsense every day.

63. Something clicked.

64. Barely Legal is there best PPV because it actually invokes the true spirit of the real ECW. Anything in 95 is epic, whether it be Benoit/Malenko early in the year, Malneko/Eddy in the summer, Raven/Dreamer feud all year and great Foley work from the fall and winter.

65. The walls fall out PROLAPSE PROLAAAPSE

66. WWF1987 isn't a troll. He truly believes TNA is the best company ever and thinks people's hate steams from something other than the fact that it is one of the worst wrestling companies ever.

67. Heatwave 98 is so overrated. Probably a top 5 mat work from top to bottom of a PPV, but trash when it comes to ECW's legacy.

68. Yeah, that was Horowitz. A shame they didn't do more with the Horowitz character. After the 1995 Survivor Series he went back to JTTS duty for about a year and then was out of the company.

69. He also takes the $5 Canadian out of Razor's mouth at the end of the match...times were tough

70. Charismatic eNegro Jef VinsonNovember 12, 2014 at 10:28 AM

"Hot sexy women should definitely dress less."

FTFY

71. I thought they had the right idea initially by having Horowitz and Hakushi team up as the tag division was the only division where Horowitz could have been booked as some sort of threat, but instead WWF didn't do anything with the team.

72. Charismatic eNegro Jef VinsonNovember 12, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Let me see if I can Skype Alexandra York on her laptop and let her know.

73. TJ: Was anyone else disappointed in the live version of ECW Exposed? I'm not sure what I was expecting, but they didn't really talk about much of anything during the show.

74. Charismatic eNegro Jef VinsonNovember 12, 2014 at 10:35 AM

But that's the thing with the image change. When you go back to being face you get a reaction when you go back to your old look. (like Hogan did)

Even Slaughter got a decent reaction when he turned back from Iraqi sympathizer.

75. It was pretty funny.

76. Let's take a look for a moment, at the names he used. The Lightening Kid, The 123 Kid, The Kid, Syxx, Syxx-Pac, X-Pac... Has any wrester ever had a worst assortment of names? After the Lightening Kid (which is a perfectly acceptable cruiserweight name) every one of those names is awful. I'm surprised they never just let him go by Sean Waltman, which is a perfectly acceptable bland name, by which I mean it's better than most of the random generator names we groan about in the present day. The heel turn would have been a great time to make this switch, "I'm not a kid anymore, I'm a man. Sean WaltMAN." Or the jump to WCW, when Diesel and Razor got to claim their real names.

77. Man, I HATED the 1-2-3 Kid. Little scrawny guy doing kicks with a really bad name.

I continued to hate him in WCW because anyone in WCW automatically sucked.

I liked him in DX.

I hated him again post-DX.

This is the history of my Waltman fandom. Incidentally he could be a twin of a cousin of mine, they even grew beards at the same time.

78. Never cared about X-Pac one way or the other.

79. A cannonball splash was also a finisher The 1-2-3 Kid tried out back then.

80. While we're talking about finishers, will WWE ever let anyone use the Stunner as their finisher?

81. John Cena should turn heel and start using it.

82. I don't see it. Is there a guy over enough that deserves to use it?

83. I would pull out the old "What's the deal with Waylon Smithers . . . you know what I mean." SImpsons quote, but Ive already used it a bunch lately.

84. Another good post. Should post more!

85. I think I was the biggest fan of Waltman when he was teaming with Kane.

86. I borrowed it on my Kindle. I am very surprised by how much credence it seems to give to the Macho/Steph thing.

87. I liked Syxx and the 6 ball NWO shirt he had.

88. Not now, but I'm thinking years down the road. Or is Stone Cold such an icon that his finisher will be "retired" for the foreseeable future?

89. he does a stunner and THEN does a legdrop.

90. What amount of rage would be running through HHH and stephanie if zach ryder busted out a pedigree as his one offensive move in a match? Id love to see someone do something like that if they knew they were already gonna get cut and didnt give a fuck

91. When everyone was talking about the dream Austin-Punk match, I thought it would have been cool if Punk started using it until Austin came out and confronted him. They trade words about each other's life styles and boom.

92. Obviously not a finisher or anything really that noteworthy, but hasn't Truth used it a few times?

93. LOL! How about a Pedigree just to set up the Broski boot.

94. I liked the Lightning Kid in GWF, whatever the fed on ESPN was in the early 90s.

I haated Syxx.

I haaaaaaaaated him in DX.

He made me vomit in his post-career porn.

And then I liked him again in shoot interviews. He really seems like a decent guy that made terrible decisions in his career, friends, etc...

95. Also, no BoD Daily today?

96. I think that's why I like Heatwave 98. I dislike most of the ECW Legacy stuff, and the Sandman/Dreamer/New Jack garbage crap was condensed to one match that was surprisingly fun, mostly thanks to the Dudleys.

97. Most of the iconic '80s finishers I can think of are now just used as transition moves or finishers by weak characters leg drop, elbow drop, sleeper, figure four, Sharpshooter, superkick, shoulder block.
    The Cobra Clutch is one of the few that has endured.

98. Then the opponent has to no sell it and copy Warrior's finish. You know that will eat at HHH until the day he dies.

99. I liked some of what he did with D-X. I couldn't stand him as the leader of X-Factor.

100. But that would lead to HHH booking himself in a world title feud and/or headlining WrestleMania 33 to get his heat back.

101. Ahmed was super duper over in '95/'96 before he started getting hurt and ate a bread truck.

102. Your comment is blasphemous! 95/96 ECW is gangster. And Sandman/Dreamer/New Jack are almost the definition of ECW. But then again, I'm an ECW mark, and loved everything about it, so I'm not much of an unbiased evaluator. Suggestion: late 2000 has some of the best work of any era ECW, highly recommend.

103. Punks plan was to steal that too.

104. It's just variation of the Ace Crusher. Orton has the RKO.

105. JR would call him Sean all the time anyway.

106. On the next show they have Diesel port there cutting a promo about how the "merchandising suits" told him to smile more, and they go and maker the exact same mistakes with Michaels.

107. I wish Warrior pinned him with a foot on his chest.

108. It's called "bait and switch." You are promising one thing and delivering another.

109. It all comes around. I still can't believe that they turned the DDT into a transitional move.

110. Charismatic eNegro Jef VinsonNovember 12, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Nah, he'd just pin the Ultimate Warriors remains.

111. Charismatic eNegro Jef VinsonNovember 12, 2014 at 11:37 AM

They get recognizable pops though.

112. Agreed. Heyman seemed to be game and they just asked him soft ball questions and showed clips.

Puppypalooza FTW. Terrier Funk 4 Life!!

113. Charismatic eNegro Jef VinsonNovember 12, 2014 at 11:38 AM

I loved the X Factor team, even down to the terrible theme music. Most black holes don't have that degree of suckiness.

114. I think if he were healthy the night after Summerslam 96 he would have gotten the title. He had won a top contenders battle royal the night he was injured that was supposed to get him a title shot on that live Raw.

115. I think Dougie was arguing that wrestling is not the only one guilty of the bait and switch and that all tv shows do it all the time. In the most recent Dr Who season final they teased Clara becoming the Doctor before making it known she was actually lying.

116. I don't know about that. I think Vince would have saved Ahmed's first title win for WM13 had he remained healthy.

117. Yes, I was surprised by that too.

118. Charismatic eNegro Jef VinsonNovember 12, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Yeah. I don't think he knew how to take that bump.

119. Bayless is dead obviously.

120. Oh, that's all it is? Because I'd argue it's also, y'know, the most iconic move in the history of wrestling.

121. I see your point, but the wrestling at Heatwave 98 is much, much better than Barely Legal.

122. What great promo did Goldberg ever cut? Ahmed would have been just fine.

123. Again, Ahmed could not stay healthy.

124. Charismatic eNegro Jef VinsonNovember 12, 2014 at 11:48 AM

I swear, X Factor was created to purposefully piss people off.

125. I think they gave up on him just after Mania 13. He just kept getting hurt.

126. Historically value is worth more to me than work rate, especially since it includes at lot of the "real" ECW guys and its in the Arena.

127. Jesus Christ dude get off your high horse. Like you've never watched any "illegal" content on YouTube.

128. Yes.

Anyone trying to steal it today would get booed out of the building.

129. 123 Kid vs "Flyin'" Brian Pillman--there's one for the fantasy match books. A contest between the two guys who innovated the light heavyweight styles in their respective companies.

130. I think they probably gave up on him after he got hurt 2 weeks after his big heel turn.

131. But in an alternative universe where Ahmed could stay healthy, that guy was MONEY.

132. See, it all makes sense if you sit down and really consider it.

Brodus Clay used to dance. Then he stopped and got serious again and what happened? WHOOSH! Out of the door. I know that Brodus Clay isn't black, but there are enough signs that Vince gets confused. i.e. if Brodus Clay isn't black then why was he always dancing?

It's possible that Vince's vision works entirely by movement. Like with prostitutes on Family Guy.

133. How about the Michinoku driver?

134. I was in attendance at Heatwave 98 and the Dudley's heat was through the roof.

135. Wrestling by it's very definition is promising one thing and delivering another.

136. Every time out Vince called him the most Flamboyant champion ever.

137. Okay then. Shawn's flamboyance was turned down. Vince's verbal bj was turned up.

138. And the latest episode of Southern States Wrestling STILL isn't up so Beau James must have died within the past few days.

139. You're missing the entire point, but I'm not surprised.

140. Yeah they NJPW has confirmed it's AJ vs Naito.

141. I would gladly pay 9.99 a month for a archive of NJPW online. Make it only have stuff 3-6 months or older and I would be all over that.

142. I've seen Taka make it look like a driver before. I'd buy it.

143. The Buzzkiller: excellent name, horrible move for a cruiserweight martial artist.

144. It has been butchered, hasn't it? You mostly see it as a reversal and, like you said, move to transition either control or momentum to the other party. It's the one move that's so believable and real. I say "one" because the Piledriver is all but gone from WWE history.

145. ? He was very clearly a cruiserweight alcoholic/pothead who was god at martial arts.

146. There's an interview with him sitting in the stands and he keeps saying "The Kliq" referring to his fans, and it just feels so forced and gives me the douche chills.

147. Y'know I don't see HHH as a rage guy. I see him more as a head shaking "Jesus Christ, man..." guy...or a dude who would laugh at it. I mean how many guys used the superkick while Michaels was around? Now how many of them got the same pop?

148. Yeah the piledriver is gone. I was watching some old survivor series recently and when jake roberts hits it - its over...

I love when they asked him what "DDT" stood for: "The End"

149. As far as I recall, his finishers were:
    WWF: Lightning Legdrop, moonsault press, leg lariat

WCW: crossface chickenwing

WWF: facebuster

As someone posted below, I think he used the tombstone on the indies, but I've never seen his GWF stuff.

150. I can't remember his GWF finisher, but I do remember it was called the Lightning Strike (he had that finisher vs. finisher match against Jerry Lynn). I'm 99% sure it was the tombstone, though.

151. August and September '95 is the height of the Bill Alfonso heel ref angle, which is absolute brilliance and one of my favorite things ever in wrestling. Particularly his debut (reffing a tag involving Dreamer and Raven and making his mark on the finish) and the episode of the Danger Zone with him as a guest--Alfonso completely shuts Paul E. up!

152. It was more or less Eugene's finisher. That's basically the only time you're going to see kick-wham-stunner as a move, an obvious tribute kind of situation.

You'll see adaptations of the move like mentioned below with Truth's suplex-stunner or the backpack stunner that probably 10 different guys in the minors use as their transition move.

153. And you would be right. His secondary finish was the Cloud Burst (a powerbomb).

154. Yeah, only a comic relief character will do it.

155. Is he not a fish nor an avalanche?

156. Virgil's Gimmick TableNovember 12, 2014 at 4:14 PM

Don't encourage him.

157. as a non-homophobic teenager, watching someone freaking out over pseudo mouth-to-mouth seemed weird to me.

158. Well even now, I'D freak out of someone who looked like Goldust made out with me while I was asleep.

159. He was really over too. In that Survivor Series match the crowd breaks out a BARRY chant when he isn't even in the ring!

160. CruelConnectionNumber2November 12, 2014 at 5:35 PM

I think they were trying to trick Bischoff into "spoiling" that Sid won the IC Title from Razor and get some extra viewers to switch over from Nitro without actually having to do a title change and having some egg on Bischoff's face.

161. He was so small in 1995 WWF that it almost made more sense for his finisher to be a small package/roll-up that'd change up all the time. Sort of like how Bret Hart would always do that in big matches instead of the clean Sharpshooter.

162. God yes. It was like the three least-favourite wrestlers of every Smart Fan- the never-changing guy there because his buddy is in power, the shittiest ECW Champion of all time and most-over-pushed wrestler ever, and the worst Power Wrestler in the company (because he was both a poor worker AND not even that big compared to other powerhouses).

163. What was the deal behind Kid getting a push as a midcarder who generally put on a good show before losing? Oh, right, the Clique. Should've been Henry Godwinn!

164. Why on Earth did they ever give him a crossface chickenwing for a finisher in WCW anyway? Was it some kind of rib on Bob Backlund?

165. The 1-2-3 kid's finisher was a leg drop from the top rope

166. Homophobe or non-homophobe, kissing someone while they're semi-conscious is sexual assault. Ahmed had every right to want to kick seven shades of golden shit out of Goldust.

And I hope door guy got hazard pay. Ahmed damn near speared him into the next county.

167. Neither. He's a Golga. Whatever the heck that is.