BoD Saturday Night Thread

Tons of stuff going on tongiht. UFC 181, College Football Conference Champinship games, NBA, NHL, and College Basketball games too. SNL is new with James Franco as the host and Nicki Minaj the musical guest.

Chris Kanyon won the shoot poll with 42% of the poll and that will be reviewed Thursday.

Comments

1. I have a weird attraction to Nicki Minaj in that I would tear that fucking shit up like there's no tomorrow.

2. You aren't alone in that.

3. A bit surprised that they didn't put Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan or the Shield vs. the Wyatts in the match of the year category. Those, along with Cesaro vs. Zayn (which is also not nominated) are the three best matches from WWE this year. From the current list, I'll be voting for Bryan/Batista/Orton.

4. So what you're saying is you asked the BoD and they responded... WHO BETTER THAN KANYON?

5. What's the list of MOTYC?

6. Shield/Evolution at Extreme Rules
    The Triple Threat at Mania
    Cena/Wyatt Last Man Standing
    Team Cena vs. Team Authority

7. Mitch, The GodfatherDecember 6, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Cena/Wyatt? Really?

8. Shield/Evolution gets my vote. Although I thought their Payback match was better than Extreme Rules.

9. Mitch, The GodfatherDecember 6, 2014 at 5:21 PM

I would. She says one word and I'm kicking her out.

10. ThebrazilianpsychoDecember 6, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Brock/Cena at SS deserves to be on that list just for the pure shock value.

11. I liked both Shield/Evolution matches, but I was there at Mania so I'm very biased towards the Bryan matches.

12. Hunter/Bryan was great and might have gotten my vote but I didn't think the Triple Threat was MOTY worthy but it was good.

13. I'm shocked that Bryan/HHH isn't a nominee since it would have given Hunter a MOTY award (deservedly so).

14. ThebrazilianpsychoDecember 6, 2014 at 5:25 PM

Movies I saw in the last 2 days:

John Wick- first time
    Robocop (1987)
    The day that lasted 21 years (brazilian doc)

15. ThebrazilianpsychoDecember 6, 2014 at 5:25 PM

That match iwas *****.

16. I guess they figured Bryan winning the title was the bigger moment and didn't want to use two matches from one show.

17. Mitch, The GodfatherDecember 6, 2014 at 5:27 PM

#FireBobStoops

18. A day in Brazil would feel like 21 years. It's like waiting for a doctor to see you when your flesh has been eaten by feces-thriving bacteria.

19. Mitch, The GodfatherDecember 6, 2014 at 5:31 PM

I wonder if Florida State, Ohio St, and Baylor win big, will TCU be out because they didn't play a ranked team? I can see that happening.

20. So Superstar of the Year candidates are Lesnar, Ambrose, Cena, Rollins, Bryan, Reigns, and Wyatt. Who do you vote for? I'm leaning towards Bryan right now, but it's a tough choice since he was only around for 4 months. Lesnar's been dominant in his matches, but has been MIA most of the year. Cena's been Cena. Ambrose and Reigns aren't quite there. Rollins has actually had a really good year...but I'd rather vote for someone who has a chance of winning.

21. My personal picks would be...

The Original Series

-- Best Movie: Wraith of Khan
    -- Best Episode: Amok Time (So hard to choose, though...)

The Next Generation

-- Best Movie: First Contact
    -- Best Episode: The Best of Both Worlds (Another hard choice...)

Deep Space Nine

-- Best Episode: In the Pale Moonlight (I've rewatched this episode more than any of the others)

Voyager & Enterprise

-- Didn't watch enough of the show to have a favorite.

22. Mitch, The GodfatherDecember 6, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Rusev Crush

23. But TCU won big today and is currently ranked #3. I think you can make an argument for them, Baylor, or Ohio State, but I don't see the committee dropping TCU 2 spots.

24. Mitch, The GodfatherDecember 6, 2014 at 5:35 PM

Yeah. I can see Florida St and TCU switch spots. I think Baylor would have been in a better position if the above scenario happens if they were 5th instead of 6th.

25. I'm a huge Ohio State guy, but they have no business being in the play-offs this year. So, of course they'll get in and embarrass the Big 10 again.

26. I think it is really strange that Florida State fell to #4...I wonder if it's so they can be matched against Alabama in New Orleans.

27. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 6, 2014 at 5:37 PM

Don't let your smark bias fool you.

John Cena is the answer.

28. But...but...CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk!

29. Can't believe "Animal of the Year" is a category. That right there sums up what's wrong with the WWE.

30. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 6, 2014 at 5:39 PM

*sigh*

*shakes head and walks away*

31. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 6, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Animal of the Year:

Heath Slater, AMIRITE?

32. Alabama, Oregon are stone cold locks. Nothing's keeping them out. TCU made their case. If Florida State wins that's your final 4. I think Baylor's best chance is Florida State losing leading to a bigger shakeup and possibly hopping Ohio State.

Although now that Alabama has won, I'm now cheering for Florida State to win in a terrible/ugly/boring game, something like 10-9 after being down 9-0 at halftime. I just want to see if an undefeated team can possibly be left out. I have no dog in the fight, so I'm just cheering for chaos and for the most people to be mad as hell.

33. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 6, 2014 at 5:41 PM

Just added a new channel to the Roku. Horror/Sci-Fi/Fantasy from some something called Re-TV. It doesn't have an on-demand menu and it immediately begins to stream this 80's B-movie called "Creature". So I guess every time you start the channel, you have to get through "Creature" to get to whatever streams after that.

34. Mitch, The GodfatherDecember 6, 2014 at 5:41 PM

Possibly. It'll take a while for Florida St. to figure out Georgia Tech because of their run-option but Jameis doesn't need to throw 3 interceptions like he does in every game.

35. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 5:41 PM

In a perfect world, Georgia Tech upends Florida State tonight in the ACC Championship, and we let Baylor and Ohio State duke it out tonight for the final spot, most impressive team (should both win) gets in. Alabama, Oregon, and TCU are safe in the top three, and I don't think you see any change in their positions either. Hope Baylor sneaks in there honestly.

36. Animal by Pearl Jam

37. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 6, 2014 at 5:42 PM

Def Leppard.

38. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 5:42 PM

Had that category in 1987 too.

39. A leopard with hearing issues

40. No, but they had a "Best Head" award.

41. I think it has to be Rollins. Cena hasn't been in a good match or compelling feud all year. The best match he was involved in was the Survivor Series match and he was barely there for that. He was involved in the most memorable match of the year, getting squashed like a bug by Lesnar but other than taking one hell of a whooping, that's not really a feather in his cap.

Meanwhile Seth's been in almost all the matches I'll remember from this year besides the aforementioned squash and has delivered in almost all of them.

42. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 5:43 PM

Ha, fuck off Maty Mauk, you poseur. Roll Tide, motherfucker!

43. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 6, 2014 at 5:43 PM

That's what happened to the drummer's arm.

44. Too nervous to watch the Ohio State game so I'll be watching Florida State.

45. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 5:44 PM

Who it should be: Rollins.

Would be content with: Lesnar, Ambrose

Who it will be: Cena

46. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 6, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Just remember that it's the Slammys. Puts it in perspective.

47. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Hell no, Bob Stoops needs to stay. Anybody that makes Oklahoma irrelevant in the national title picture needs to be retained at all costs.

48. Well Frank, you could say he's...

...an arm-y of one.

49. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 5:46 PM

I don't particularly care either way, I'm on a football high right now.

50. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 5:46 PM

Egads, why would you want to torture yourself like that?

51. Getting high is bad.

52. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 6, 2014 at 5:47 PM

53. Better than torturing myself watching the Buckeyes game. Too nervous. I have no investment in FSU so I can watch without chewing my fingernails to dust.

54. That's offensive.

55. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 6, 2014 at 5:48 PM

Everybody is now.

56. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 5:48 PM

You poor soul...

At least watch Kansas State/Baylor to see some good football tonight. The Florida State Criminoles are one of the most difficult teams to watch.

57. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 6, 2014 at 5:49 PM

Wassa matta you, huh? You no like Italian plumber?

58. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Diet Cherry Lemon Sun Drop and Winning Football. If I score sex tonight, it's the best day of the year thus far.

59. An Italian man who looked just like that once destroyed raped a turtle in my backyard, and tried to escape through the drainpipe.

60. That diet drink sure put it over the top, huh?

61. I can see the Rollins argument. My Bryan argument would be that he had a career-defining moment at WrestleMania, was (arguably) in the match of the year against Triple H, and basically had WrestleMania built around him. Obviously, those accomplishments happened in a very short period of time--but for me that puts him over Rollins who, although he's had a great year, has yet to win the title.

62. Yes sir! If Barrett was in there I wouldn't be so nervous but with their 3rd string QB in it's gonna be tough.

63. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 5:53 PM

Damn, Tully Blanchard's daughter is competing with Noelle Foley and Charlotte Flair. Ha-cha...

64. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 5:54 PM

Should be a Hell of a game, as will KSU/Baylor. I'm probably going to check in on Florida State/Georgia Tech, if only because GT's offense may finally slay the bitch... er, beast.

65. I'd love to do this to someone annoying, John Cena or someone like that:

They're bent over and you've shoved a pool cue up their ass. Then, you jump off a trampoline and land feet-first onto the cue that's sticking out of their ass, thereby breaking it off in their ass.

And then you pull out a revolver and shoot them.

66. Roman Reigns looks like the dude from Metallica.

67. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 6, 2014 at 5:56 PM

My apologies to you.

68. Yeah he's in the discussion also. Other than Cena/Lesnar and all the Rollins stuff (Shield/Evolution, Shield/Wyatts, Rollins/Ambrose on Raw, Rollins/Ambrose HITC, Survivor Series matches) the other memorable matches this year are Bryan matches. Bryan/Wyatt from the Rumble, Bryan/HHH and the main event from mania.

My personal--and meaningless--argument against Bryan is that he's been gone for so long and his matches just feel like so long ago. Like the Bryan/Wyatt match, I really liked that but god that feels like it happened 10 years ago.

69. Going to be a tough game for them tonight. Wisconsin is tough even if they had Barrett in, but with the third stringer who knows? They said that Barrett and Braxton Miller will be in his helmet talking to him the whole game.

70. And Wisconsin's got a good running game and OSU's run defense isn't their strong suit.

71. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Yeah; great taste, no guilt.

72. I hear ya. January feels like ages ago with Bryan/Wyatt and CM Punk still hanging around.

73. Mitch, The GodfatherDecember 6, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Gus Johnson seems more annoying when I actually have to see him on my screen.

74. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:06 PM

Not a fan of Gus Johnson at all.

75. They've played four unranked opponents and won by an average of barely a TD, most of them necessitating coming from behind in the second half. The top three are beating better teams by a wider margin and controlling the entire game, pure and simple.

76. I'll pass. Never stick your dick in crazy and she seems like a psychopath.

77. Jesus, I'm fucking starving.

78. RUNNING AWAY FROM THE COPS SPEED

Thank God FOX gave up on the Gus Johnson, soccer announcer experiment.

79. THE TENDERCRISP BACON CHEDDAR RANCH

80. I was watching the live feed of the Network and the episode of the Slammys hosted by Dennis Miller came on. Ugh. Can't stand him. The crowd booing the shit out of him was pretty funny but I wasn't gonna give him any more of my time than I did when that episode aired the first time.

81. THE SHOW TRIPLE H!

82. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:10 PM

My brother and I still play Madden 12 religiously, with the abomination that is Gus Johnson and Cris Collinsworth doing the commentary. Fun times.

83. I'm watching Armageddon 2002 now, I fell aleep on it earlier and I've picked it up at Edge v. Albert. Edge v. Albert is the K-Mart discount version of Sting v. Vader.

84. I hate Florida State and Jameis Winston, so I'm not really complaining. But they are undefeated and are the reigning National Champs with last year's Heisman winner leading the team.

85. Outside of Benoit/Eddie, that was just a snoozefest. Still better than the next two Armageddon though.

86. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:12 PM

I busted out laughing, which is extra pleasant because I'm in the process of violating the porcelain throne at the moment, and the laughter is helping things along.

87. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:13 PM

I watched that show at my friend's house; his mom insisted on sitting in the room when the Torrie/Dawn stuff came up, which was about two steps past awkward.

88. Yeah, I have Madden 11, and first-year-doing-this Gus Johnson is even more fun.

89. "Laughter is nature's fiber." - Socrates

90. Was she like, "LOOK AT DAWN! LOOK AT AL!"

91. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:14 PM

I like the cut of your jib.

92. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:14 PM

It was closer to "I don't think you two should be watching this."

93. The 4-way tag match is awesome

94. It was good.

I'm curious about Big Show/Kurt Angle.

95. Mitch, The GodfatherDecember 6, 2014 at 6:16 PM

Don't be. Awful.

96. That's the thing about the new playoff system, they can hold a spot as long as they're not losing, and then we'll get to see if they really are as good as that zero in the L column indicates, so score one for the CFP.

Although Winston is not the QB we saw last year; completion % down, half the TDs, nearly double the picks (17 as an ACC QB is no bueno), and half as many rushing yards. He misses Kelvin Benjamin -- they don't have a gamebreaking WR in his place -- but he's also very Eli-ish in his silly mistakes for three quarters before Tebow'ing up in the fourth. That won't work in the CFP or the NFL so he'll need to figure it out soon.

97. Paul Heyman's face during that match is great. It's a fine match.

98. At least it wasn't Trish barking like a dog.

99. I came to DC and I'm gonna get to see Bush!

100. Pretty nice submission in the UFC. One of the girls put another to sleep with a bulldog choke right at the buzzer of the 1st round. Put her face down in a pool of her own blood. Neat visual.

101. It picked up once the first two teams were eliminated, but it ust showed why they weren't needed. A straight Jericho/Christian vs BookDust match would've been much better.

102. Looks like one of the best cards of the year. I'm amazed Pettis/Melendez is going off without someone being injured.

103. Girls beating the crap out of each other is one of the few things I miss about college

104. Then Book/Dust lost the belts two weeks later anyway.

BookDust v. jericho/Christian happened at No Mercy anyway. It was an okay match but no one remembers it because Rey/Eddy v. Benoit/Angle happened on the same show.

105. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 6, 2014 at 6:21 PM

I used to like Dennis Miller in the 90's when he had his own show on HBO. His obscure pop culture references and loquaciousness was what I liked about him. He was very quotable on Monday Night Football also, even though that was a disaster.

I wonder what he's doing these days?

106. A face tag team that was immensely popular and WWE did everything they could to not put them over. Fuck them.

107. LOL

...wait wrong person

108. It's fun to root for the bad guy sometimes and FSU has masterfully played the chickenshit heel that does just enough to win. Me and Devin Harris were comparing them to classic Flair. Get throttled for 3 quarters, gouge the eyes, hit a lowblow and then get a rollup and escape with the title. Then repeat weekly and have everyone eating out of their hands.

It's truly been a masterpiece of heel work.

109. ThebrazilianpsychoDecember 6, 2014 at 6:26 PM

NXT title is the most weird belt I've seen, not the worst.

110. UFC 181 for me tonight. I say both champs retain.

111. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:29 PM

In that context, we haven't seen this level of heelin' since the heydey of Miami. I don't actively wish for injury upon athletes from any team, but damn do I wish Jameis Winston would just drop off the face of the Earth.

112. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 6, 2014 at 6:29 PM

If the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" got made today, George Bailey would probably be renamed something modern like....Liam. He would then probably be a Wall Street whiz kid instead of a small town banker, and Old Man Potter would probably be a dickhead politician. The angel Clarence would probably be a black man played by Kevin Hart, and there would probably be a couple of nude scenes in there somewhere. And dripping in cynicism and sarcasm.

113. I like it, cuz it's got a big X on it and X's are cool.

114. I really miss Gus doing basketball. His over-the-top enthusiasm works there.

Football, meh. Soccer, I hate you FOX.

115. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:29 PM

Georgia Tech Touchdown! Suck it, Criminoles!

(I feel like I'm getting strung along early tonight...)

116. It's OK, he'll show RGIII what a real bust looks like in the NFL.

117. He'll be in the NFL soon enough, that's when it'll happen.

118. Fuck you for beating me by half a second.

119. Directed by Brett Ratner?

120. I had it explained to me today that in the song "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus", that Santa is actually the moms husband, aka the kids dad, dressed up as Santa.

This changes everything.

121. Unless it's the X Division title

122. Apparently, Jay Gruden may be on his way out of Washington because Dan Snyder is like FUCK YOU, PLAY HIM and Jay is like FUCK YOU, NO.

So that's fun.

123. He has a radio show and tours the country doing shows with Bill O'Reilly

124. Same here, mind blown. Even as a kid, I thought she was just having an annual affair.

125. Wrecking a thunder bucket as I read this.

We have achieved synchcrapnicity.

126. FSU will win, obviously.

Lana's school can never lose. Lana's man can never lose. Lana can never lose.

127. Dude's hot garbage now, but they gave up everything to get him.

128. That sounds a lot like "The Family Man", just replace Kevin Hart with Don Cheadle. High powered CEO, nude Tea Leoni...yeah, that sounds a lot like "The Family Man"

Directed by Brett Rad----hey!

129. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:32 PM

It's a testament to Lana's hotness that her choice of school doesn't affect my opinion of her. That's not always the case.

130. Domino's Pizza for dinner. It was delicious.

131. Charlie from Always Sunny saw his mom kiss a lot of Santa's.

132. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:33 PM

Nude Tea Leoni made that movie work, for what it's worth.

133. People can say what they want about Domino's, but I friggin love their pan pizza.

134. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:33 PM

That's why I don't watch many new movies, to be honest.

135. Always upvote Sunny references.

136. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 6, 2014 at 6:34 PM

I've never seen The Family Man so the similarities escaped me. I just looked it up. 15 years later, the premise could be even more cynical I'm sure.

137. Benoit knew how to do everything. Fucking shame he went crazy.

138. That said...it's actually not that bad of a movie.

139. Lana could lose her drawers and hop into my bed if she wanted to.

140. I saw him in the Minneapolis airport once. He gave off a completely unapproachable vibe (not that I would have anyways). He had a young woman with him and she looked completely miserable.

141. So business as usual in Washington.

142. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:36 PM

They have no one to blame but themselves. They should've looked to the future two years ago when they threw him to the wolves on one leg. He got fucked up, rushed him back last year before he was ready, and now he's steps behind and struggling.

143. That arm selling in the WM21 MITB was something else.

144. Did you fuck my mom, Santa Claus?

145. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Lana's naked ass is the gem of the internet, but I'd have her in my bed wearing a chastity belt if it took that.

146. Yup. He was a bona fide star in the making and they ruined him.

147. But again, that was Snyder, RG3 and his dad constantly complaining about lack of playing time.

148. Yup, I did a meaty supreme with pan-style crust, my first pan pizza from Dominos in a lifetime (I'm mostly a Pizza Hut guy). It was amazing shit. I might have to incorporate Dominos more often into my weekend pizza plans. Would you happen to know if their pan pizza was part of the whole recipe overhaul from a few years ago?

149. I met him at the Daily Show and he was super nice.

150. ThebrazilianpsychoDecember 6, 2014 at 6:37 PM

WWF1987, are you watching the tag leagues from AJPW and NJPW?

151. I believe it was introduced during their re-invention, yes. Yeah, I go pepperoni and sausage and it's a pretty large pie for $8 + delivery

152. I've never seen it. I wonder if I should give it a shot.

153. I bet he'd be one of those players who if they did get rid of him would just go to Houston or somewhere and immediately start playing well again just to spite Washington. Or at least if he's not one of those players, Washington ARE one of those teams where that happens.

154. Is the pope a catholic?

155. What kind of sitcom is it? Like what could you compare it to?

156. Funny thing is the main reason I chose Dominos was because of the half-off deal if you order online, otherwise I would have just done PH. I think they made a customer out of me.

A bit off topic: Do you remember Pizza Hut's Bigfoot pizza? I was ALL OVER that shit when I was a kid.

157. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:41 PM

I was talking the organization as a whole. They mortgaged the farm to buy the luxury care, then spent little time in craning it.

158. I will say this, I've enjoyed the Florida State Ric Flair routine but it only works if it has the correct ending. Florida State pulls the same routine to beat Alabama in the Semi-Final and then goes on to face Oregon.....who just absolutely decimates them. It can't end any other way.

159. Reviewers have touted it as Seinfeld on crack. That's about right; take four wonderfully asshole characters and put them in hilariously depraved situations and let the good times roll. It's fantastic black comedy, one of the very best in terms of lose-your-shit funny, so if you haven't, do it!

160. Bizarre TV has a nice live stream of obscure horror & sci-fi. Cryptic TV has a live stream and an on-demand library. Zombie TV has a nice small selection of cult horror stuff. For more conventional fare there's Crackle, TubiTV, Snag Films, Popcorn Flix. Crunchyroll is good for anime. There's more but that's just off the top of my head.

161. Nah. Both tag divisions are horrendous currently.

162. ORegon's D was something else yesterday. They're the favorite if that keeps up because they have the best player under center.

163. So kind of like The League?

164. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:43 PM

Alabama-Oregon would be a Hell of a game.

165. No kidding. It seems like there is something in the water over there that is breaking people's bones.

166. Yeah, it definitely has that FX comedy DNA (well, it pretty much invented it being the network's first comedy), but it's even rowdier than that. But the cast is just killer, I'd def. put them up with Parks's crew in terms of a comedy ensemble, and considering the star power on that latter, that's saying something.

167. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:44 PM

The fuck it can't; Georgia Tech is giving them a Hell of a run tonight. Two possessions, two touchdowns (marching down the field both times). That crazy-ass wishbone offense has been the gimmick offense of the ACC for years now, but Florida State hasn't figured out an answer yet. Criminoles better watch their ass.

168. ThebrazilianpsychoDecember 6, 2014 at 6:44 PM

AJPW has Doering/Suwama, Akiyama/Omori, Miyahara/Shiozaki. I'm just pissed how they are treating the jr tag guys, they won a tournament to be there and now are jobbing because of that trope,"if he's small he can't beat a bigger guy".

169. You're quite a film and TV know-it-all, DBSM. And I mean that in a good way.

170. I would be very surprised if that's not what we get, they've really separated themselves from everyone down the stretch.

171. They got rid of Shanahan last year for the same reason, so I'm not really sure why Jay Gruden would survive the same ultimatum.

172. Christmas Time For The Jews!

173. It's better than The League, but that's a good comparison. If you like The League, you'll like Sunny.

174. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:46 PM

I wasn't sold on either team after their respective losses to Arizona and Ole Miss earlier this year. I didn't see much in Oregon beyond Mariota, and Blake Sims wasn't looking like a true leader behind center, but damn have both teams impressed when it mattered.

175. I don't have much of a social life to get in the way of my viewing habits lol.

176. Macho Man Dr FactsDecember 6, 2014 at 6:47 PM

I don't think the Skins are ever going to win a Superbowl again with Dan Snyder at the helm. Sucks for them and their fans.

177. I would say if you like three League then you will like Sunny.

178. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:49 PM

It's a shame that Georgia Tech lost two games this year. They've consistently beaten the same teams Florida State beat by a far greater margin.

179. Macho Man Dr FactsDecember 6, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Ugh Alabama going over again and being #1. It's like the John Cena of the BCS.

180. Yeah that graphic was really telling about FSU using a lot of smoke and mirrors to be where they are right now

181. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:50 PM

This game may wind up being a shootout. I dunno, I'm holding out hope for Georgia Tech, but Florida State is annoying enough to keep scoring quickly.

182. No it doesn't. Fuck them.

183. It would be helpful if Tech stopped letting Cook gash them

184. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:51 PM

Your anguish sustains me. Go Bama! Roll Tide!

185. Macho Man Dr FactsDecember 6, 2014 at 6:51 PM

I wish the Philadelphia Eagles would go back to the 80s green they used to wear.

186. Seeing Abaddon from LOST shill lightbulbs is creepy as fuck

187. Macho Man Dr FactsDecember 6, 2014 at 6:52 PM

Well, that too.

188. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 6, 2014 at 6:52 PM

Yeah, Georgia Tech's offense has looked good thus far, but Florida State seems to have an easier time marching down the field. If Tech falls behind at all, it'll be more difficult for them to keep up with the Criminoles.

189. "Yep Mode" Abeyance Brown ©December 6, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Take my advice and don't watch the Secret Life of Walter Mitty.