BoD Saturday Night Thread

On tap for tonight:

UFC on Fox begins at 8pm EST

World Series of Fighting begins at 9pm EST on NBC

Boxing on HBO has a main event of Timothy Bradley Jr. vs. Diego Chaves that starts at 10pm EST

Showtime Boxing has Amir Khan vs. Devon Alexander and that card begins at 9pm EST

There are multiple games in the NHL, NBA, and College Basketball tonight as well

Saturday Night Live is all new tonight with host Martin Freeman and musical guest Charli XCX

And the Eric Bischoff Shoot Interview won the poll with 48% of the vote and the Disc One recap will be posted on Thursday, with Disc Two on Friday.

Comments

1. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 13, 2014 at 5:00 PM

First!

I hate myself.

2. I got too much gaming to watch the full UFC and boxing cards but I'll peep in to the mains for both. Can I holla at ya can I holla at ya HOLLAHOLLAHOLLAHOLLA HOLLAHOLLAHOLLA LEMMEHOLLAATYALEMMEHOLLAATYA...what's wrong witcha?

3. I've got nothin' to say.

4. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 13, 2014 at 5:02 PM

Rape of the week?

5. Just got back from the Chris Rock movie. Go see that shit!!! It's a rom-com in disguise but it's funny all the way through.

6. On tap for me tonight: Mario Kart 8, finally

7. No football so I guess I'll watch The U part two. I'm not expecting it to be as good as the first one though. Those teams were great but boring.

8. And once again Dallas is in the Sunday night game at the same time as the ppv. Goddammit.

9. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 13, 2014 at 5:07 PM

The Adam West Batman is on. Zsa Zsa Gabor is the villain.

I'm always one for nostalgia, but I don't get the love for this show sometimes.

10. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 13, 2014 at 5:09 PM

I mean, she has Bruce Wayne hooked up to a device that is labelled "Deepest Secret Extractor".

11. Mayweather calls out Pacquiao, wants to fight him on May 2nd

12. This show is beloved for its campyness yet the Schaumaker films are derided for theirs.

13. Been watching 2012 MitB. Amazing how much more filled out A.J. was before the hunger strike. Attractive woman too.

First MitB match was fun although Tensai almost killed Dolph when he threw him over the announcers table.

Punk-Bryan was tremendous.

14. 2012 AJ was smoking hot.

15. I'm speechless

16. You know I've been thinking about rape during this holiday season, and I've come to the conclusion that we need to rename what Bill Cosby did, because it wasn't quite rape. I consider rape at least a fairly violent act, whereas Cosby's version was more of a fly-in-the-spiderweb, creepy sex where the sex wasn't consented for, but the girls were there with him in the first place, presumably with the intent of having sex with him.

Anyway, I'm going to call it Jell-O Sex for the time being.

This has been Mr. Satan's Rape Of The Week. Happy holidays, folks!

(ROTW Pty. Ltd.)

17. A little bit on the fat side.

18. Had no idea that there were so many WWE Tables matches:

No love for John Cena vs R-Truth?

19. Punk Bryan sucked. 1/2*

20. I still haven't been able to find the Lana lesbian stuff that was mentioned earlier.

21. Punk Bran wasn't so great. *

22. Which ones were the Schumacher films?

23. Yeah, because one was made for kids in the '60s or '70s and the other was made for paying audiences and with a big budget. Context.

24. The only good one ever was Dudleyz vs. Hardyz at RR 2000.

25. Forever and Batman and Robin.

26. Good evening.

27. She did lesbo stuff?

*pulls it out, waits*

28. And I'm peachless. I have no peaches.

29. Oh, I never saw those. They were affected by 2 boycotts of mine of the time - Jim Carrey, and Robin.

30. Punk-Bryan was so-so. *1/2

31. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 13, 2014 at 5:16 PM

Yes sir. Run with that gimmick.

32. Is it really fair that we allow an admitted rapist paedophile, Thebrazilianpsycho, post here? The content of his posts are disturbing.

33. I'm Leechless

34. I'm runnin' with the devil, baby.

35. Well you're going to get a fever

36. Fairness has nothing to do with the Blog of Doom.

37. When I saw the news this week about that Brazilian serial killer, I naturally assumed that it was him.

38. That game gives me a headache.

39. I would not oppose a complete ban.

40. I'm speechless

41. It says "psycho" right in his name!

42. You're Bayless

43. What's going on

44. I can't believe Zsa Zsa is still alive.

45. Rape, apparently.

46. And "brazilian", don't forget that.

47. Marlee Matlin

48. This story reads like a Simpsons gag. Also, I hate "cute" marriage proposals. Just get it done Shirley.

49. Brazilian Psycho Titantron:

50. Another day in my place, reading a war book. Playing some Maximum Impact 2 on my ps2. Writing my stories.

51. Your mom's floppy ass tits banging off my face as she rides me gives me a headache.

52. Good night for boxing.

53. Evening fellas...this is weird a Saturday without cfb.

54. Satan despises TBP's very existence. TBP no-sells Satan. Life happily goes on.

55. Thank your for explaining.

56. College Football

57. Saturday's all right for fighting, usually.

58. That's what they say, but the pictures are inconclusive.

59. I suppose there was Army/Navy

60. As long as rape's on the docket: Arizona-Michigan. Also, Michigan's pride in its athletics.

61. Heading to what may be the college basketball game of the night; scored a reasonably cheap ticket to UCLA-Gonzaga. Looking forward to seeing both teams in person, as they've both got every right to be really good.

62. Brazilian Kid fucking admitted to raping a 14 year old on these forums, and because Brazil is so fucked up and third worldy, he's gotten away with it and he said he'd do it again.

63. Can college football be used interchangeably with NCAA football, or is there a difference?

64. As a Michigan fan, I'm hoping they hire Jim Harbaugh as football coach, basketball coach, and athletic director!

65. If she's not dead, she's definitely in that "useless vegetable" stage.

66. It is in pop culture, but technically there are schools playing outside the NCAA umbrella. Like in Canada.

67. Biff Kensington IIIDecember 13, 2014 at 5:32 PM

The joys of working a startup: I get to walk through Uptown Charlotte with a severe sprain and meniscus tear because my boss wants a group meeting in the most inaccessible location imaginable, Rock Bottoms.

Fuck I hate life sometimes.

68. All major college sports in the U.S. fall under the NCAA umbrella, at least for now.

69. Got turned down by Cutcliffe...lol...you need a "Michigan Man"

70. So to get into the holiday spirit, I wrote a Christmas song celebrating Vince McMahon

You’re a mean one, Mr. Vince

You reaaaally aaaaare a heel

You’re as hip as Dr. Evil

Your yes-men just clap like dumbass seals

Mr. Viiiiiince

You couldn’y give a rat’s ass about HOW YOUR CUSTOMERS FEEEEEEL

You’re a monster, Mr. Vince

Your heart’s an empty hole

Your sense of comedy is so outdated

And you still pay Michael Cole

Mr. Viiiiiince

I wish you would wrestle Brock Lesnar with….your contract on a pooooole.

You’re a vile one, Mr. Vince

NXT kills RAW by a mile

Your stupid booking has no logic and makes us turn the channel dial

Mr. Viiiiiince

Given the choice between a Bella match and a swig of vomit

I’d take the glass of biiiiiile

You’re a foul one, Mr. Vince

You’re a wasty nasty skunk

You insult your PPV buyers

And you drove away CM Punk

Mr. Viiiiiince

*text chime*

May I have your attention?

I have just received an e-mail from the RAW General Manager

Who has three words that best describe this company

AND I QUOTE:

STINK!

STANK!

SUCK!

You’re a rotter, Mr. Vince

You’re the king of painful spots

Like the fake Trump vs Rosie

Which pissed off the fanbase lots

Mr. Viiiice

Your management is an appalling dump heap

Overflowing with the most disgraceful

Assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginable,

while your company slowly roooooots

You nauseate me, Mr. Vince

How can you still be the boss?

You don’t listen to anybody

Jerking off to the next big hoss

Mr. Viiiiince

Your company is a double-decker crappile

that you ran into a three-hundred…

MILLION DOLLAR LOOOOOSSSS!!!

71. Sounds just like Boris Karloff!

72. She's about 91 years too old for me.

73. Holy shit, Wario gets all the craziest tracks. Mount Wario is insane.

74. Forget the "Michigan Man" term, all I want is someone who's won at the college level before. Ideally, that's Harbaugh or Les Miles (though I don't think Miles is ever leaving LSU).

75. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 13, 2014 at 5:36 PM

Needs more heart full of unwashed coc------

*PLEASE STAND BY*

76. Holy shit. I'm with Danimal on this.

77. Who are both "Michigan Men" lol

78. What's the deal with Waluigi? Has he ever appeared in a non-sports Mario game?

I gave up on Mario games after the introduction of Waluigi.

79. I sometimes forget how STACKED those teams were

80. I hope it plays near me, all the reviews says it's fucking hilarious.

81. Nope, he's a sports only character.

82. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 13, 2014 at 5:38 PM

Rise of the Planet of the Apes for me tonight. Then, time permitting, maybe some Kung Fu Panda 2.

83. Derp yourself, rapist apologist.

84. RAW technical difficulties?

85. Stranger in the AlpsDecember 13, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Triple H looks pissed that there are technical difficulties.

86. I am moments away from chicken tacos. Not the premier taco, but still a good taco.

87. Then one day... derp! Derp, derp, derp.

Your posts on Brazil have the merit and wit of a Rob Schneider stapler-based movie.

88. Gonna help the girlfriend and her mom decorate this evening, then go bowling. Mark it 8.

89. Both movies rule, yeah they do!

90. Haha, South Park references.

Anything else, or are you going to continue to defend the Brazilian rapist?

91. Mark it zero, Dude.

92. Just admit you love him and get it over with. Everyone already knows.

93. You ready to bowl so hard?