Good Morning Mr. Keith, for WM Weekend I have just some random questions while thinking about past events:
1. Michaels turned on Janetty not too long before Rumble 92, and they still feuded after their match at Rumble 93, so how come the appropriate blow-off wasn't at one of those years respective Manias? Or is it the obvious answer of Janetty being unreliable to behave in time for the big show?
2. Was someone planning a Papa Shango/Hogan program after WM 8 or was there a Harvey Wippleman connection that I can't remember for him coming to Sid's aid at WM8 and that was just supposed to be it? Or was it Warrior bleeds-oil-from-hands angle the plan all along?
3. With Hogan/Andre being done with early on at the WM4, and knowing it would steal the show, why rob of us Savage/Steamboat II and go with Valentine instead?
Lastly, how do you feel as a fan of hockey, what my team, the Sabres are doing, with regards of the organization, not the players, tanking for the #1 or #2 draft pick in this years lottery? I think its a result of the system the NHL has set up anyway, and its going to happen regardless of what team is aiming for last. And, with all do respect, I really don't want Edmonton to win the lottery, they've wasted too many top picks.
....and fuck Arizona too! Why is hockey even down there?
Thank you, good day, #ReignsoverGedo
1. Yeah, Marty had some run-ins with the law and drugs, basically. That was the general plan, however.
2. Warrior-Shango was the plan and that’s how they decided to set it up.
3. Because Vince is a petty, petty man.
It’s hard to really say an entire organization is tanking, but they’re certainly not trying very hard. But then look at how bad the Oilers have been since 06, and they’ve been actively TRYING. On the other side, I had actively accepted this as a rebuild season for the Canucks, and they’ve way overachieved, so getting a big draft pick isn’t necessarily a guarantee of success.